We’re so excited to offer our Culinary Lavender Dinner, “Bites, Brew, and Bouquet” in October! Grab your friends and let’s gather on the farm for all the lavender love, live music, and lots of socializing with all the safety!
Includes: 4 Courses all lavender infused & inspired! Beer & Wine LIVE Music, 10% Off in our Farm Shoppe!
October 17th: 6:00 – 10:00 PM
Caterer: Funky Fresh
Drinks: Vita Mielie Mobile Bar (Craft Beer, Wine, Prosecco)
Music: CJ Baker Jazz Trio
Shoppe: Lavender Oaks Farm Shoppe open!
1. SEATING IS LIMITED, SO GET YOUR TICKETS FAST! OUTDOOR SEATING FOR SAFE GATHERING!
2. You must be 21 yrs or older to attend! Sorry, but no infants, toddlers allowed!
3. We do not accommodate any dietary allergies! Vegetarian and Gluten Free are welcome and please email Karen Macdonald: firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us
4. Tickets are transferable, but non-refundable
5. Please bring your mask! If masks are still a NC mandate, then we’ll request all guests to wear their mask when they are moving around our Farm. You may remove your mask for eating and drinking, and while seated at your table.
6. Tables will be socially distanced!
7. Seating will be with your group or individual. Grab your friends! Please email Karen Macdonald your list of friends you would like to be seated with: email@example.com
8. We encourage you to book an entire Table of 8 or 10 and invite your friends!
9. Outdoor seating (weather dependent!), but we have plenty of room inside our main Barn for social distance seating!
10. Our Farm Shoppe will be open during the entire event!
We plan to offer more Culinary Lavender Dinners, Workshops, and Lunch Tours in 2021, and we would love to schedule your group for one of these very popular farm events! Please email Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In these difficult times, we wish you good health, happiness, and we can’t wait to welcome you back to our farm! 💜
More “Cooking with Lavender” set for 2021.
We really love creating unique experiences on our farm and hope you have the very best time when you visit! Thanks for supporting Lavender Oaks Farm!
By Appointment Only
Please email Karen Macdonald, Owner at: Karen@lavenderoaks.farm to arrange a tour of our Historic Barns for weddings and special events. More information may be found on our Weddings tab.
We are happy to schedule your group (10 or more guests) in 2021 for our, “Culinary Lavender Lunch & Learn Group Tour” at a cost of $35 per person. This tour includes a wonderful culinary lavender inspired buffet lunch, a 30 minute talk on our 9 varieties of lavender, the many amazing wellness benefits of lavender, planting and growing tips, the story of building our 60 acre farm, and restoring our three timber frame historic barns. Seasonal lavender is available to cut during the summer months for $10 per bundle (25 stems), and we’ll open our Lavender Oaks Farm Shoppe for your group to purchase our many lavender products year-round. Email us at: email@example.com to schedule your group!
Our lavender blooms from mid-May through July, but there may be small pops of purple here and there all the way to September. Follow us on our social media to see weekly lavender blooming updates!
We live on our farm and frequently leave our entrance gates open for meetings with vendors, private tours, appointments, and deliveries. Please do not drive on to our farm if the date is posted as closed, or you arrive before or after our open hours.
Our gravel road is shared by our neighbors, so please be courteous and drive very slow when entering and leaving our farm.
Please follow our farm on social media:
or fill out our contact form for more information on life on the Farm!